DUBLIN, Jun 14, 2021--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Power Plant Boiler Market Research Report by Process, by Capacity, by Fuel Type, by Region - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global power plant boiler market size was estimated at USD 16,745.29 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 17,713.18 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 5.90% from 2020 to 2025 to reach USD 22,305.56 Million by 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Power Plant Boiler to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Process, the Power Plant Boiler Market was examined across Fluidized Bed Combustion and Pulverized Fuel Combustion.
Based on Technology, the Power Plant Boiler Market was examined across Subcritical, Supercritical, and Ultra-supercritical.
Based on Capacity, the Power Plant Boiler Market was examined across 400-800 MW, < 400 MW, and ?800 MW.
Based on Fuel Type, the Power Plant Boiler Market was examined across Coal, Natural Gas, Nuclear, Petroleum, and Renewables.
Based on Geography, the Power Plant Boiler Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Power Plant Boiler Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Power Plant Boiler Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Power Plant Boiler Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Power Plant Boiler Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Power Plant Boiler Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Power Plant Boiler Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Power Plant Boiler Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Power Plant Boiler Market?
Rising Government Initiatives and Investment for Power Generation
Constantly Rising Demand for Electricity
High Capital Requirements for Product Installation and Maintenance
Advancements in Power Plant Technology for Generation of an Enormous amount of Electricity
Rising Importance and Focus on Renewable Energy for Sustainable Development
Tradeoffs Between Boiler's Efficient Power Output and Reducing Environmental Emissions
Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Dongfang Electric Corporation
Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction
General Electric Company
Harbin Electric Corporation
JFE Engineering Corporation
John Wood Group PLC
Mitsubishi Power, Ltd.
PJSC Krasny Kotelshchik
Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd.
Zhengzhou Boiler Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nl94q
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210614005498/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900