DUBLIN, July 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Liquid Applied Membranes Market Research Report by Type, by End-use Industry, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Liquid Applied Membranes Market size was estimated at USD 13.58 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 14.62 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 7.93% to reach USD 21.48 Billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Liquid Applied Membranes to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the Liquid Applied Membranes Market was examined across Bituminous Membranes, Cementitious Membranes, and Elastomeric Membranes.
Based on Application, the Liquid Applied Membranes Market was examined across Building Structures, Roadways, Roofing, and Walls.
Based on End-use Industry, the Liquid Applied Membranes Market was examined across Commercial Construction, Public Infrastructure, and Residential Construction.
Based on Geography, the Liquid Applied Membranes Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas was further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific was further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa was further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Liquid Applied Membranes Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Liquid Applied Membranes Market, including BASF SE, Chembond Chemicals Limited, CICO Technologies Limited, Copernit S.p.A., Dow Chemical Company, Elmich Pte Ltd, Fosroc International Limited, GAF Materials Corporation, GCP Applied Technologies, Henkel Polybit LLC, Hexis S.A., ISOMAT S.A., Johns Manville, Kemper System Inc., Mapei S.p.A., Pidilite Industries Limited, Sika AG, Siplast, Inc., SOPREMA S.A.S., and Tremco Incorporated.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Liquid Applied Membranes Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Liquid Applied Membranes Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Liquid Applied Membranes Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Liquid Applied Membranes Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Liquid Applied Membranes Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Liquid Applied Membranes Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Liquid Applied Membranes Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
18.104.22.168. Increasing spending on infrastructure development
22.214.171.124. Growing usage of waterproofing membranes
126.96.36.199. Availability of substitutes
188.8.131.52. Lack of awareness
184.108.40.206. Growing commercial projects in emerging economies
220.127.116.11. Growing demand for green roofs and energy efficient buildings
18.104.22.168. Fluctuations in raw material prices
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Liquid Applied Membranes Market, by Type
6.2. Bituminous Membranes
6.3. Cementitious Membranes
6.4. Elastomeric Membranes
7. Liquid Applied Membranes Market, by Application
7.2. Building Structures
8. Liquid Applied Membranes Market, by End-use Industry
8.2. Commercial Construction
8.3. Public Infrastructure
8.4. Residential Construction
9. Americas Liquid Applied Membranes Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Liquid Applied Membranes Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Liquid Applied Membranes Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. BASF SE
13.2. Chembond Chemicals Limited
13.3. CICO Technologies Limited
13.4. Copernit S.p.A.
13.5. Dow Chemical Company
13.6. Elmich Pte Ltd
13.7. Fosroc International Limited
13.8. GAF Materials Corporation
13.9. GCP Applied Technologies
13.10. Henkel Polybit LLC
13.11. Hexis S.A.
13.12. ISOMAT S.A.
13.13. Johns Manville
13.14. Kemper System Inc.
13.15. Mapei S.p.A.
13.16. Pidilite Industries Limited
13.17. Sika AG
13.18. Siplast, Inc.
13.19. SOPREMA S.A.S.
13.20. Tremco Incorporated
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8eo1jf
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets