KEY FINDINGS The global epoxy resins market is evaluated to register a CAGR of 5. 31% over the forecasting years of 2021 to 2028. The market growth is facilitated by the development in the wind energy market, the increasing demand for paints and coatings, the growing demand for epoxy resins within the aerospace industry, and the rising need for modified epoxy resins.
New York, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "GLOBAL EPOXY RESINS MARKET FORECAST 2021-2028" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p04825356/?utm_source=GNW
Epoxy materials entail organic polymer materials made by polymerizing an epoxide with a different compound, possessing two hydroxyl groups.As a type of synthetic thermosetting resins, epoxy resins are well-balanced industrial materials with diverse physical forms, encompassing high melting solids to low viscosity liquids.
Although the materials are typically available in liquid form at room temperature, they can be transformed into solid form chemically.
The rising number of wind turbine installations across the world has generated substantial opportunities for epoxy resins.Besides, wind turbine rotor blades are predominantly made from epoxies.
The high strength per weight of epoxies makes them ideal for turbine blades, characterized as extremely strong and durable but also lightweight.In terms of the energy industry, the majority of epoxy resins are widely utilized in wind turbines.
As per the Epoxy Resin Committee, rotor blades in wind turbines are actively present in the current scenario, employing more than 24,160 tons of epoxy resins and accounting for a total of 249,365 tons of BPA-based epoxy resins every year.
The global epoxy resins market growth is assessed through the study of the Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and the Rest of World.The Asia-Pacific dominated the global market in 2020.
The region’s market observed significant electronics and electrical capacity expansions over the recent years.Moreover, several leading production units have actively participated in expansion plans across the region.
In this regard, the rapidly augmenting infrastructure, as well as the availability of energy and skilled labor at competitive rates, are among the key factors supplementing the capacity expansions by significant epoxy resins manufacturers.
Leading companies within the global market heavily invest in the research and development of products in order to introduce enhanced products.Consequently, the competition is relatively intense among international and domestic vendors.
Some of the key firms operating in the market are Kukdo Chemical Co, Dow Chemical, Nan Ya Plastics Corp, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. 3M COMPANY
2. ADITYA BIRLA CHEMICALS LTD
4. CHANG CHUN PLASTICS CO LTD
5. CLARIANT AG
6. CYTEC INDUSTRIES INCORPORATION (SOLVAY)
8. DOW CHEMICALS
9. HUNTSMAN CORPORATION
10. JUBAIL CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES COMPANY LIMITED
11. KUKDO CHEMICAL CO LTD
12. MOMENTIVE PERFORMANCE MATERIALS HOLDINGS LLC
13. NAN YA PLASTICS
14. SINOPEC BALING CO
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p04825356/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001