DUBLIN, Dec. 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Automotive IoT Market Research Report by Component, Connectivity, Communication, Application, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Automotive IoT Market size was estimated at USD 31.78 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 38.39 billion in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 21.12% reaching USD 100.39 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Automotive IoT Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Automotive IoT Market, including Apple, Inc., AT&T Inc., Audi AG, Cisco Systems, Inc., Ford Motor Company, General Motors, Google Inc., IBM Corporation, Intel Corporation., Microsoft Corporation, NXP Semiconductors N.V., Texas Instruments Inc., Thales Sa, and Tomtom N.V.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Automotive IoT Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Automotive IoT Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Automotive IoT Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Automotive IoT Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Automotive IoT Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Automotive IoT Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Automotive IoT Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Increasing demand for connected vehicles and approvals for autonomous vehicles
5.2.2. Initiatives from the government for smart cities and smart traffic management
5.2.3. Growing implementation of road safety solutions
5.3.1. Dearth of cellular connectivity coverage and capital intensive IoT connectivity
5.4.1. Increasing demand for predictive maintenance technology
5.4.2. Implementation and demand for infotainment and real-time vehicle tracking system
5.5.1. Chances of data breach from automobiles
6. Automotive IoT Market, by Component
6.2.1. Connectivity Technology ICs
6.2.2. Semiconductor Component
126.96.36.199. Memory Chip
6.3.1. Deployment & Integration Services
6.3.2. Support & Maintenance Services
188.8.131.52. Application Management Platform
184.108.40.206. Device Management Platform
220.127.116.11. Network Management Platform
18.104.22.168. Data Management
22.214.171.124. Network Bandwidth Management
126.96.36.199. Real-Time Streaming Analytics
188.8.131.52. Remote Monitoring Systems
184.108.40.206. Security Solutions
7. Automotive IoT Market, by Connectivity
8. Automotive IoT Market, by Communication
8.2. In-Vehicle Communication
8.3. Vehicle-To-Infrastructure Communication
8.4. Vehicle-To-Vehicle Communication
9. Automotive IoT Market, by Application
9.3.1. Real-Time Data Capture
9.3.2. Road & Vehicle Monitoring
9.4.1. Collission Avoidance
9.4.2. Emergency Vehicle Notification
9.4.3. Fleet & Asset Management
9.4.4. Intelligent Traffic System
9.4.5. Parking Management System
9.4.6. Passenger Information System
9.4.7. Predictive Maintainance
9.4.8. Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics
10. Americas Automotive IoT Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Automotive IoT Market
11.10. South Korea
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Automotive IoT Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
12.11. United Arab Emirates
12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.1.2. Business Strategy
13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
13.4. Competitive Scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
13.4.4. Investment & Funding
13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.1. Apple, Inc.
14.2. AT&T Inc.
14.3. Audi AG
14.4. Cisco Systems, Inc.
14.5. Ford Motor Company
14.6. General Motors
14.7. Google Inc.
14.8. IBM Corporation
14.9. Intel Corporation.
14.10. Microsoft Corporation
14.11. NXP Semiconductors N.V.
14.12. Texas Instruments Inc.
14.13. Thales Sa
14.14. Tomtom N.V.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8ctl
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-automotive-iot-market-research-report-2021-to-2026---by-component-connectivity-communication-application-and-region-301439313.html
SOURCE Research and Markets