Summary Global Ammonia capacity is poised to see considerable growth over the upcoming years, potentially increasing from 238. 41 million tonnes per annum (mtpa) in 2021 to 288.
New York, Sept. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Ammonia Market Forecast by Capacity and Capital Expenditure (CapEx), Region, Top Countries and Companies, Feedstock, Key Planned and Announced Projects, 2022-2030" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p06323773/?utm_source=GNW
61 mtpa in 2030. Around 102 planned and announced plants are slated to come online by 2030, primarily in the Former Soviet Union (FSU), Asia, and the Middle East. Among countries the major capacity additions are from China, Russia and the US with 67.9 mtpa, 20.7 mtpa, and 18.8 mtpa respectively.
- Global Ammonia capacity outlook by region
- Global Ammonia outlook by country
- Ammonia planned and announced projects details
- Capacity share of the major Ammonia producers globally
- Global Ammonia capital expenditure outlook by region
- Global Ammonia capital expenditure outlook by country
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, planned, and announced Ammonia plants globally
- Identify opportunities in the global Ammonia industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure outlook
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of Ammonia capacity data.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06323773/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001