1. This kid, whose latte art is, well, artistic:
2. This kid, who thought their mom's pads were stickers, and did this:
3. This kid, who didn't know how to spell "pho," and the results were hysterical:
4.This kid, who drew this very, very honest picture of their mom:
5.This kid, whose parent found only half of their drawing and almost lost it:
6.This kid, who drew a chalk outline of a body on the driveway right before their real estate agent mom's open house:
7.This kid, whose drawing depicted their mom like this:
8.This kid, whose mispronunciation is hilariously right:
My 5 yr old keeps telling people “we’re in a panDAMNit”, and now I’m convinced we’re the ones saying it wrong.
9. And this kid, who gave Yoda a hilariously placed lightsaber...I think:
10. This kid, who accidentally overdid it on the condiments:
11.This kid, who meant to write "dear donors," but wrote their D's backward, so...:
12. This kid, who hilariously misunderstood the baby changing sign:
13. This kid, who thought they were writing "plastic containers:"
14.This kid, who didn't choose her words very carefully:
*5 yo on her kindergarten Zoom class*Teacher: "So what do you do before joining our Zoom class?"5yo: "My mommy hits me and says 'do good!"Me, no make-up, bagel crumbs on my face, unexpectedly joining the Zoom class: "SHE MEANS I HIGH FIVE HER HAND!!!"