William and Kate meet London's unsung heroes
The royal pair donned masks
when visiting local communities
to hear how they had been affected
They visited a job center
volunteers at a mosque
and Brick Lane's famous bagel shop
"The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visited communities, businesses, and individuals in London Bridge and Whitechapel to thank those who have gone above and beyond to help others during this extraordinary time."
- There's a lot of tourists. We lost a lot of the tourism though.
- --helped me work [INAUDIBLE] So she kind of helped me--
- --in university and played, I would say, a course that--
PRINCE WILLIAM: Just a bit, in terms of men, I think every guy thinks they can DOI. That's the problem. I think that's where the whole thing falls apart.
Introduce really who's really the--
- We've got different avenues, and when you are looking for--
- Part time and weekends.
- You have somebody to pick you up?
- Nice meeting you.
- Oh, wow. You've got a job.
KATE MIDDLETON: Doesn't look as nice as his.
- Very good.
KATE MIDDLETON: I've had beginner's luck at the beginning.
OK, first one.
- Put it out on the shade layer.
[CHEERING AND APPLAUSE]