1. The year's best New York Times correction?
Greatest correction or just the greatest thing to ever happen on the internet ever? pic.twitter.com/SIEU3yVpn2
2. Baby cries when mom sings her a song
So I hit play, all ready to make a joke… but now I CAN'T.
Calling my mother. (via Mashable)
3. Sportscaster does entire sports segment as Ron Burgundy
4. Heidi Klum was this for Halloween
— Esquire Magazine (@Esquiremag) November 1, 2013
5. The LEGO Movie trailer is real, looks amazing
Will Arnett is LEGO Batman, and the cast rounds out with Will Ferrell, Liam Neeson, and Morgan Freeman. Seriously.
6. Daily Mail commenter apparently kicked out of house for stupid comment
To say the internet is full of horn dogs is like saying the ocean is wet, which is why we shouldn't be at all surprised that this Daily Mail reader declared bikini-wearing Kelly Brook "so sexy" that he would gleefully leave "his wife and kids for one night with her."
The only problem, of course, was he was logged in using his real name on Facebook — and his wife saw.
More from The Week:
- Does looking at pictures of puppies improve concentration?
- The 13-year-old CEO who invented a cure for hiccups
- The 'miracle chick' born without an egg