Lahij

Yemen
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
103°
86°
98°

Forecast

  • 11 AMFair98°
  • 12 PMSunny100°
  • 1 PMWindy101°
  • 2 PMWindy102°
  • 3 PMWindy101°
  • 4 PMWindy100°
  • 5 PMWindy99°
  • 6 PMSunny97°
  • 7 PMClear95°
  • 8 PMClear94°
  • 9 PMClear93°
  • 10 PMClear92°
  • 11 PMClear92°
  • 12 AMClear91°
  • 1 AMClear90°
  • 2 AMClear90°
  • 3 AMClear89°
  • 4 AMClear88°
  • 5 AMFair87°
  • 6 AMFair87°
  • 7 AMFair89°
  • 8 AMFair91°
  • 9 AMFair94°
  • 10 AMFair96°
Sunday
WindyPrecipitation: 0%0%103°86°Partly cloudy early. Mostly sunny with gusty winds developing this afternoon. High 103F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Mainly clear skies. Low 86F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%101°86°A few clouds from time to time. High 101F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 86F. SSW winds shifting to NE at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%104°86°Mainly sunny. High 104F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 86F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%100°83°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 100F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening with thunderstorms becoming likely overnight. Low 83F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 100%100%86°80°Thunderstorms likely. High 86F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low near 80F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%88°80°Mostly cloudy. High 88F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening becoming more widespread overnight. Low near 80F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%91°81°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning. High 91F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Generally fair. Low 81F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%92°81°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 92F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Low 81F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%93°82°Thunderstorms. High 93F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 82F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%94°81°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 94F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 81F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 3%3%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

8 mph SW

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    102°
  • Humidity
    32%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    10 (Very High)

Today - Partly cloudy early. Mostly sunny with gusty winds developing this afternoon. High 103F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph.

Tonight - Mainly clear skies. Low 86F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:44 AM6:30 PM

Map