Shaqra'

Yemen

Forecast

  • 1 PMSunny95°
  • 2 PMSunny96°
  • 3 PMSunny96°
  • 4 PMSunny96°
  • 5 PMSunny95°
  • 6 PMSunny93°
  • 7 PMClear92°
  • 8 PMClear92°
  • 9 PMClear92°
  • 10 PMClear91°
  • 11 PMClear91°
  • 12 AMFair90°
  • 1 AMFair90°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy89°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy89°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy89°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy90°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy91°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy94°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy95°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy96°
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%98°87°Sunny. High 98F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few passing clouds. Low 87F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%96°88°Partly to mostly cloudy. High 96F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 88F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%96°86°Partly cloudy. High 96F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Thunderstorms developing after midnight. Low 86F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%92°84°Thunderstorms in the morning will give way to cloudy skies late. High 92F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Cloudy skies early followed by thunderstorms late. Low 84F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 100%100%86°81°Thunderstorms likely. High 86F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%.Night - Thunderstorms in the evening, then variable clouds overnight with still a chance of showers. Low 81F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%87°82°Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 87F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 82F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%88°83°Cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High 88F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low 83F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%88°83°Thunderstorms likely. High 88F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, overcast overnight with occasional rain likely. Low 83F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%89°84°Showers and thunderstorms. High 89F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low 84F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%92°83°Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 92F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Thunderstorms. Low 83F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 7%7%
Precipitation: 22%22%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph South

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    108°
  • Humidity
    58%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    11 (Extreme)

Today - Sunny. High 98F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.

Tonight - A few passing clouds. Low 87F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:40 AM6:27 PM

Map