Flint

United Kingdom
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
64°
56°
63°

Forecast

  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 10 PMCloudy59°
  • 11 PMCloudy59°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 8 AMCloudy59°
  • 9 AMCloudy62°
  • 10 AMCloudy63°
  • 11 AMCloudy64°
  • 12 PMCloudy66°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 2 PMCloudy64°
  • 3 PMCloudy63°
  • 4 PMCloudy64°
  • 5 PMCloudy64°
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%64°56°Mostly cloudy with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Tuesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%67°56°Cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%63°58°Scattered showers today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%65°56°Scattered showers today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%64°57°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%64°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%65°56°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%68°55°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%71°59°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%71°61°Rain today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph WSW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    63°
  • Humidity
    60%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 56 °F (13.3 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:21 AM9:17 PM

Map