New Quay

United Kingdom
CloudyCloudy
64°
55°
61°

Forecast

  • 12 AM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 1 AM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 2 AMCloudy61°
  • 3 AM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 12 PMCloudy62°
  • 1 PMCloudy62°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 11 PMFair57°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy57°
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%64°55°Night - Scattered showers with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds SW at 11 mph (17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).Scattered showers with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 14 mph (11.3 to 22.5 kph).
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%61°57°Scattered showers today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%62°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%60°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%60°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%65°52°Rain today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%65°60°Scattered showers today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%63°58°Scattered showers today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%64°57°Rain today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%64°58°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 15%15%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

14 mph SW

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    59°
  • Humidity
    91%
  • Visibility
    9.57 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds SW at 11 mph (17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 14 mph (11.3 to 22.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:33 AM9:12 PM

Map