Merida

Venezuela
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
61°
49°
49°

Forecast

  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 10 AMCloudy60°
  • 11 AMShowers62°
  • 12 PMShowers63°
  • 1 PMShowers63°
  • 2 PMShowers62°
  • 3 PMShowers60°
  • 4 PMShowers58°
  • 5 PMShowers56°
  • 6 PMShowers54°
  • 7 PMShowers53°
  • 8 PMShowers52°
  • 9 PMShowers52°
  • 10 PMShowers52°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy51°
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%61°49°Showers with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.Night - Showers with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%64°46°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Tuesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°51°Cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Wednesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%66°50°Cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Thursday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%63°51°Cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Friday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°51°Cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%66°50°Cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%66°51°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%67°52°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%60°52°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 55%55%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NNE

Barometer

22.1 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    48°
  • Humidity
    100%
  • Visibility
    2.80 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Showers with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.

Tonight - Showers with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 50 °F (10.0 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:05 AM6:37 PM

Map