Devil's Tower

United States
ClearClear
88°
63°
71°

Forecast

  • 3 AMClear70°
  • 4 AMClear68°
  • 5 AMClear67°
  • 6 AMClear64°
  • 7 AMSunny64°
  • 8 AMSunny68°
  • 9 AMSunny72°
  • 10 AMSunny76°
  • 11 AMSunny79°
  • 12 PMFair81°
  • 1 PMSunny83°
  • 2 PMSunny85°
  • 3 PMSunny86°
  • 4 PMSunny86°
  • 5 PMSunny86°
  • 6 PMSunny84°
  • 7 PMSunny80°
  • 8 PMClear76°
  • 9 PMClear73°
  • 10 PMClear71°
  • 11 PMWindy70°
  • 12 AMWindy69°
  • 1 AMWindy68°
  • 2 AMWindy67°
Wednesday
WindyPrecipitation: 10%10%88°63°Sunny skies. High 88F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies with gusty winds. Low 63F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph.
Thursday
WindyPrecipitation: 0%0%89°66°A few clouds from time to time. Gusty winds diminishing in the afternoon. High 89F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Windy and partly cloudy early. Mostly cloudy with diminishing winds later at night. Low 66F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph.
Friday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%94°60°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 94F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low near 60F. S winds shifting to NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%79°54°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 79F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 54F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%73°50°Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 73F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low around 50F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%68°46°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 68F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Mostly clear in the evening. Increasing clouds with showers after midnight. Low 46F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%68°49°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 68F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 49F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%74°51°Sunny skies. High 74F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 51F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%67°46°Mostly sunny skies. High 67F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 46F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%68°47°Partly cloudy skies. High 68F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 47F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

8 mph South

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    71°
  • Humidity
    54%
  • Visibility
    4.97 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sunny skies. High 88F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph.

Tonight - Partly cloudy skies with gusty winds. Low 63F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:20 AM7:36 PM

Map