Aladdin

United States
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
77°
59°
77°

Forecast

  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers63°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 5 AMCloudy61°
  • 6 AMIsolated Thunderstorms61°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 9 AMIsolated Thunderstorms67°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms71°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms77°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 4 PMIsolated Thunderstorms73°
  • 5 PMIsolated Thunderstorms74°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms71°
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%77°59°Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing late. Low 59F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%79°54°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. High 79F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 54F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%82°59°Mostly sunny skies. High 82F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 59F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%91°69°A mainly sunny sky. High 91F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 69F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%96°66°Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 96F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 66F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%88°62°A mainly sunny sky. High 88F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 62F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%92°61°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 92F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mainly clear. Low 61F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%86°58°Sunny. High 86F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 58F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%86°60°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 86F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mainly clear. Low around 60F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%89°64°Sunny skies. High 89F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 64F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 16%16%
Precipitation: 34%34%
Precipitation: 33%33%
Precipitation: 39%39%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph ESE

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    45%
  • Visibility
    4.97 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing late. Low 59F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:39 AM8:28 PM

Map