Westby

United States
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
83°
67°
71°

Forecast

  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms68°
  • 1 AM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 2 AMThunderstorms67°
  • 3 AMThunderstorms67°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms66°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms66°
  • 6 AMIsolated Thundershowers65°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 9 AMCloudy67°
  • 10 AMCloudy68°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms70°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms71°
  • 1 PMCloudy72°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms72°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms73°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms72°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms71°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms70°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms69°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy65°
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 0%0%83°67°Night - Thunderstorms with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 66 °F (18.9 °C).Thunderstorms with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 55%55%72°64°Thunderstorms today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°59°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%73°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%80°59°Mostly sunny today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%83°62°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%86°69°Thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%86°68°Thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%81°67°Thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%80°64°Mostly sunny today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SSE

Barometer

28.7 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    82%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Thunderstorms with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 66 °F (18.9 °C).

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:48 AM8:31 PM

Map