Prairie Farm

United States
CloudyCloudy
81°
61°
71°

Forecast

  • 9 PMCloudy70°
  • 10 PMCloudy68°
  • 11 PMCloudy68°
  • 12 AMCloudy67°
  • 1 AMCloudy67°
  • 2 AMCloudy66°
  • 3 AMShowers66°
  • 4 AMShowers66°
  • 5 AMShowers66°
  • 6 AMShowers66°
  • 7 AMShowers65°
  • 8 AMIsolated Thundershowers67°
  • 9 AMCloudy68°
  • 10 AMCloudy69°
  • 11 AMCloudy71°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy65°
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%81°61°Night - Cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSE to SE at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 66 °F (18.9 °C).Rain with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph).
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%79°60°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%71°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%70°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%66°53°Scattered showers today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°59°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%76°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%73°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph SSE

Barometer

28.7 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    79°
  • Humidity
    70%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSE to SE at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 66 °F (18.9 °C).

Today - Rain with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:18 AM8:00 PM

Map