Eagle

United States
CloudyCloudy
81°
66°
70°

Forecast

  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 5 PMCloudy78°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms76°
  • 8 PMCloudy73°
  • 9 PMCloudy71°
  • 10 PMCloudy69°
  • 11 PMCloudy69°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy67°
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%81°66°Thunderstorms with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds from W to WNW at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 66 °F (18.9 °C).
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 0%0%77°59°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%69°55°Mostly sunny today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Friday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%73°55°Sunny today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%75°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%78°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%82°64°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%81°67°Thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%77°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%77°64°Thunderstorms today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph WSW

Barometer

29.2 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    96%
  • Visibility
    6.03 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds from W to WNW at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 66 °F (18.9 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:17 AM7:30 PM

Map