Poca

United States
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
76°
70°
76°

Forecast

  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 3 AM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms73°
  • 6 AMThunderstorms72°
  • 7 AMCloudy71°
  • 8 AMCloudy72°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms74°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms78°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms76°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms76°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms76°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms76°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms76°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms75°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms74°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms74°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms73°
  • 9 PMThunderstorms72°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers71°
  • 11 PMShowers70°
  • 12 AMCloudy71°
  • 1 AMCloudy70°
  • 2 AMCloudy70°
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 100%100%76°70°Night - Mostly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds S at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 74 °F (23.3 °C).Thunderstorms with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%81°69°Thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%81°68°Thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%79°67°Thunderstorms today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%81°67°Thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%84°66°Partly cloudy today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%86°67°Thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%85°70°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C).
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%84°70°Thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%83°68°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 75%75%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SSW

Barometer

28.9 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    82°
  • Humidity
    91%
  • Visibility
    9.82 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds S at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 74 °F (23.3 °C).

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:25 AM8:39 PM

Map