Moorefield

United States
CloudyCloudy
67°
59°
59°

Forecast

  • 5 PMCloudy59°
  • 6 PMShowers60°
  • 7 PMCloudy60°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 9 PMCloudy59°
  • 10 PMShowers60°
  • 11 PMShowers60°
  • 12 AMShowers60°
  • 1 AMCloudy60°
  • 2 AMCloudy60°
  • 3 AMCloudy60°
  • 4 AMCloudy60°
  • 5 AMCloudy60°
  • 6 AMShowers60°
  • 7 AMCloudy59°
  • 8 AMCloudy59°
  • 9 AMCloudy61°
  • 10 AMCloudy62°
  • 11 AMCloudy64°
  • 12 PMCloudy67°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy75°
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%67°59°Cloudy with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 65%65%74°60°Showers today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 5%5%75°56°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%72°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%69°58°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%68°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%71°55°Rain today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%69°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%71°50°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 25%25%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph NE

Barometer

28.9 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    57°
  • Humidity
    96%
  • Visibility
    6.09 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:09 AM6:57 PM

Map