Green Spring

United States
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
78°
69°
75°

Forecast

  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 12 AM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 1 AMThunderstorms70°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms87°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms86°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms85°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy78°
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 65%65%78°69°Night - Mostly cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 70 °F (21.1 °C).Partly cloudy with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%86°69°Thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%86°70°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%83°67°Partly cloudy today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 15%15%79°67°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%79°68°Partly cloudy today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%85°68°Partly cloudy today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C).
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%85°71°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%85°67°Partly cloudy today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%83°66°Partly cloudy today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SE

Barometer

29.2 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    79°
  • Humidity
    92%
  • Visibility
    8.89 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 70 °F (21.1 °C).

Today - Partly cloudy with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:10 AM8:26 PM

Map