Durbin

United States
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
85°
63°
69°

Forecast

  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 5 PMFair83°
  • 6 PMFair81°
  • 7 PMSunny78°
  • 8 PMClear74°
  • 9 PMClear71°
  • 10 PMFair69°
  • 11 PMFair67°
  • 12 AMFair66°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy65°
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%85°63°Partly cloudy skies. High around 85F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 63F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%85°63°Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High around 85F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 63F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%83°64°Scattered thunderstorms. High 83F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 64F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%85°64°Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High near 85F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 64F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%84°64°Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%82°61°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 82F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - A few clouds. Low 61F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%81°60°A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. High 81F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low around 60F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
ClearPrecipitation: 20%20%79°59°Sunny skies. High 79F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 59F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%78°61°Sunny along with a few clouds. High 78F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 61F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%76°61°Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. High 76F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 61F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 16%16%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 17%17%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph West

Barometer

30.2 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    69°
  • Humidity
    99%
  • Visibility
    4.35 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies. High around 85F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Mostly clear skies. Low 63F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:43 AM7:57 PM

Map