Lowell

United States
CloudyCloudy
60°
32°
56°

Forecast

  • 6 PMCloudy57°
  • 7 PMCloudy53°
  • 8 PMCloudy50°
  • 9 PMCloudy49°
  • 10 PMCloudy49°
  • 11 PMCloudy49°
  • 12 AMCloudy49°
  • 1 AMCloudy49°
  • 2 AMCloudy49°
  • 3 AMShowers49°
  • 4 AMCloudy48°
  • 5 AMShowers47°
  • 6 AMShowers47°
  • 7 AMShowers46°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy48°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 4 PMFair65°
  • 5 PMFair64°
  • 6 PMFair62°
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%60°32°Night - Cloudy with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSE to S at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 48 °F (8.9 °C).Partly cloudy with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%65°48°Scattered showers today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%66°44°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%63°43°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°47°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%65°47°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%62°44°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%64°40°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 40 °F (4.4 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%64°41°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 41 °F (5.0 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%65°42°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 35%35%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph South

Barometer

28.5 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    61°
  • Humidity
    43%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSE to S at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 48 °F (8.9 °C).

Today - Partly cloudy with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:43 AM6:38 PM

Map