Houston

United States
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
92°
76°
92°

Forecast

  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy92°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms91°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy89°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms88°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms87°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms84°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy82°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy81°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 11 PMCloudy79°
  • 12 AMCloudy78°
  • 1 AMCloudy78°
  • 2 AMCloudy78°
  • 3 AMCloudy78°
  • 4 AMCloudy77°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 6 AMThunderstorms78°
  • 7 AMThunderstorms78°
  • 8 AMCloudy78°
  • 9 AMCloudy80°
  • 10 AMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 11 AMIsolated Thundershowers81°
  • 12 PMIsolated Thundershowers82°
  • 1 PMShowers82°
  • 2 PMShowers84°
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%92°76°Mostly cloudy with a high of 92 °F (33.3 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds E at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds from E to ENE at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 77 °F (25.0 °C).
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 65%65%85°77°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%87°76°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%85°77°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%87°77°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%88°76°Thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%89°77°Thunderstorms today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%88°77°Thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%88°77°Thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%88°77°Thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph ESE

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    102°
  • Humidity
    54%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    5 (Moderate)

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 92 °F (33.3 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds E at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds from E to ENE at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 77 °F (25.0 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:55 AM7:51 PM

Map