Memphis

United States
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
91°
78°
80°

Forecast

  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 6 AMShowers79°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 8 AMThunderstorms82°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms84°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms86°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms89°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms90°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms91°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy90°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms89°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms89°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms88°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms87°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms86°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy83°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms77°
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%91°78°Night - Thunderstorms with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 79 °F (26.1 °C).Partly cloudy with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%91°77°Thunderstorms today with a high of 91 °F (32.8 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C).
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%91°77°Thunderstorms today with a high of 91 °F (32.8 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%89°78°Thunderstorms today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%90°77°Thunderstorms today with a high of 90 °F (32.2 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%89°78°Thunderstorms today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 78 °F (25.6 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%88°77°Thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%88°76°Thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%89°77°Thunderstorms today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C).
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%89°77°Thunderstorms today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 77 °F (25.0 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 70%70%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph South

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    86°
  • Humidity
    76%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Thunderstorms with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 79 °F (26.1 °C).

Today - Partly cloudy with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:03 AM8:09 PM

Map