Bells

United States
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
86°
73°
85°

Forecast

  • 7 PMCloudy84°
  • 8 PMCloudy80°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms77°
  • 10 PMThunderstorms76°
  • 11 PMThunderstorms75°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers74°
  • 1 AMCloudy74°
  • 2 AMCloudy74°
  • 3 AMCloudy74°
  • 4 AMShowers74°
  • 5 AMCloudy73°
  • 6 AMIsolated Thundershowers73°
  • 7 AMThunderstorms73°
  • 8 AMThunderstorms75°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms75°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 5 PMCloudy81°
  • 6 PMCloudy80°
  • 7 PMCloudy79°
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 95%95%86°73°Night - Cloudy with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 74 °F (23.3 °C).Thunderstorms with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 100%100%80°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C). There is a 100% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%84°72°Thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%83°70°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%85°70°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%87°70°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%88°72°Thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%88°72°Thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%89°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C).
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%87°72°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 20%20%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph South

Barometer

29.5 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    99°
  • Humidity
    68%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 74 °F (23.3 °C).

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:01 AM8:04 PM

Map