Whitehorse

United States
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
82°
63°
82°

Forecast

  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 4 PMIsolated Thunderstorms79°
  • 5 PMIsolated Thunderstorms80°
  • 6 PMCloudy79°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers72°
  • 10 PMCloudy70°
  • 11 PMCloudy68°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 3 AMCloudy65°
  • 4 AMCloudy65°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 6 AMCloudy65°
  • 7 AMCloudy66°
  • 8 AMCloudy68°
  • 9 AMCloudy70°
  • 10 AMCloudy72°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy78°
Tuesday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%82°63°Partly cloudy with isolated thunderstorms possible. High around 80F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms early, then cloudy skies after midnight. A few storms may be severe. Low 63F. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%82°60°Mostly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 82F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds late. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low near 60F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%82°60°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 82F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low near 60F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%84°62°Partly cloudy skies. A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible. High 84F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 62F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%88°66°Partly cloudy. High 88F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 66F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%95°71°Mainly sunny. High near 95F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Clear. Low 71F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%96°68°Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 96F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - A few clouds overnight. Low 68F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%93°65°Partly cloudy. High 93F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low near 65F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%90°62°Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High near 90F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 62F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%86°59°Sunny. High 86F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 59F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 22%22%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 41%41%
Precipitation: 17%17%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph ENE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    85°
  • Humidity
    56%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    5 (Moderate)

Today - Partly cloudy with isolated thunderstorms possible. High around 80F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Tonight - Scattered thunderstorms early, then cloudy skies after midnight. A few storms may be severe. Low 63F. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:22 AM8:17 PM

Map