Veblen

United States
ClearClear
53°
45°
53°

Forecast

  • 10 PMClear52°
  • 11 PMClear51°
  • 12 AMClear49°
  • 1 AMClear49°
  • 2 AMClear48°
  • 3 AMClear48°
  • 4 AMClear47°
  • 5 AMClear46°
  • 6 AMClear46°
  • 7 AMClear45°
  • 8 AMSunny46°
  • 9 AMSunny49°
  • 10 AMSunny53°
  • 11 AMSunny56°
  • 12 PMSunny59°
  • 1 PMSunny61°
  • 2 PMSunny63°
  • 3 PMSunny64°
  • 4 PMSunny65°
  • 5 PMSunny64°
  • 6 PMSunny63°
  • 7 PMSunny59°
  • 8 PMClear54°
  • 9 PMClear51°
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%53°45°Clear skies. Low around 45F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%66°40°Sunny skies. High 66F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low near 40F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%65°44°Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High near 65F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 44F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%70°48°Sunny skies. High near 70F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear. Low 48F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°50°Sunshine and some clouds. High 72F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low around 50F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%73°52°Sunny skies. High 73F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 52F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%73°53°Partly cloudy skies. High 73F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 53F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%70°55°Windy early with showers becoming likely later in the day. High around 70F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing late. Low near 55F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%65°49°Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High near 65F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 49F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Wednesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%63°45°A steady rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 63F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late. Low near 45F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 1%1%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph WNW

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    49°
  • Humidity
    48%
  • Visibility
    4.97 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Clear skies. Low around 45F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:21 AM7:17 PM

Map