Onaka

United States
FairMostly Clear
79°
50°
59°

Forecast

  • 3 AMClear58°
  • 4 AMClear58°
  • 5 AMClear57°
  • 6 AMClear58°
  • 7 AMSunny57°
  • 8 AMSunny60°
  • 9 AMFair64°
  • 10 AMFair67°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 12 AMFair59°
  • 1 AMFair57°
  • 2 AMClear56°
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%79°50°Partly cloudy skies. High 79F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low near 50F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%71°51°Mostly sunny skies. High 71F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 51F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%70°52°Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers in the afternoon. High near 70F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low 52F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%75°54°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High around 75F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 54F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%83°58°Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 83F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 58F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%86°60°Sunny skies. High 86F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low near 60F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%86°60°Sunny skies. High 86F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low near 60F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%83°58°A few clouds from time to time. High 83F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 58F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%80°57°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High near 80F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 57F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%77°54°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 77F. SSW winds shifting to NNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. Low 54F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph WNW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    59°
  • Humidity
    61%
  • Visibility
    5.59 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies. High 79F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.

Tonight - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low near 50F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:50 AM8:28 PM

Map