40%29°9°Windy conditions and snow showers. Low 9F. Winds N at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
20%14°5°Cloudy skies. Windy during the morning. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 14F. Winds NNE at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Cloudy with snow. Low around 5F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
50%7°-5°Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. High 7F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 50%.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low around -5F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
10%16°1°A mainly sunny sky. High 16F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 1F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
40%23°5°Partly cloudy early, then some snow showers later in the day. High 23F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Night - Variable clouds with snow showers or flurries. Low near 5F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
40%26°13°Snow showers before noon. Becoming partly cloudy later. High 26F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 13F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
20%30°14°Partly to mostly cloudy. High around 30F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 14F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
20%26°9°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 26F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 9F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
20%29°16°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 29F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 16F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
10%32°18°Partly cloudy skies. High 32F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 18F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
12 mph North
Today - Windy conditions and snow showers. Low 9F. Winds N at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 40%.