Murdo

United States
CloudyCloudy
66°
44°
55°

Forecast

  • 8 AMWindy55°
  • 9 AMWindy55°
  • 10 AMWindy57°
  • 11 AMWindy57°
  • 12 PMWindy59°
  • 1 PMWindy61°
  • 2 PMWindy63°
  • 3 PMWindy64°
  • 4 PMWindy65°
  • 5 PMWindy65°
  • 6 PMWindy64°
  • 7 PMSunny62°
  • 8 PMClear57°
  • 9 PMClear54°
  • 10 PMClear52°
  • 11 PMClear51°
  • 12 AMClear49°
  • 1 AMClear48°
  • 2 AMClear48°
  • 3 AMClear48°
  • 4 AMClear47°
  • 5 AMClear46°
  • 6 AMClear45°
  • 7 AMClear44°
Sunday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%66°44°A mix of clouds and sun with gusty winds. High 66F. Winds NW at 25 to 35 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.Night - A clear sky. Low 44F. WNW winds at 15 to 25 mph, decreasing to 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%73°47°Mainly sunny. High 73F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear. Low 47F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%80°49°Sunny skies. High around 80F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 49F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%78°50°Mainly sunny. High 78F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low around 50F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%80°54°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High near 80F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 54F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%80°54°Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High near 80F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 54F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%79°56°Sunny skies. High 79F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Low 56F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%75°53°Becoming partly cloudy after some morning light rain. High near 75F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - A few clouds. Low 53F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%71°51°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 71F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 51F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%66°46°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing later during the night. Low 46F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

14 mph WNW

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    50°
  • Humidity
    64%
  • Visibility
    5.59 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - A mix of clouds and sun with gusty winds. High 66F. Winds NW at 25 to 35 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.

Tonight - A clear sky. Low 44F. WNW winds at 15 to 25 mph, decreasing to 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:33 AM7:33 PM

Map