Mud Butte

United States
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
68°
50°
63°

Forecast

  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 5 PMIsolated Thunderstorms68°
  • 6 PMIsolated Thunderstorms66°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers55°
  • 1 AMIsolated Thundershowers54°
  • 2 AMCloudy53°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 8 AMSunny57°
  • 9 AMSunny63°
  • 10 AMSunny68°
  • 11 AMSunny72°
Friday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%68°50°Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing this afternoon. High 68F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Cloudy skies after midnight. Low near 50F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%83°56°Plentiful sunshine. High 83F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 56F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%93°59°Mainly sunny. High 93F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 59F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%88°59°Mainly sunny. High 88F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear. Low 59F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%92°62°Mainly sunny. High 92F. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 62F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%92°62°Mostly sunny skies. High 92F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 62F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%90°62°Sunny skies. High near 90F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 62F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%91°61°Sunny. High 91F. NE winds shifting to SE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 61F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%88°60°Mainly sunny. High 88F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later on. Low near 60F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%82°55°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 82F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low near 55F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 47%47%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph SE

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    62°
  • Humidity
    63%
  • Visibility
    3.73 miles
  • UV Index
    5 (Moderate)

Today - Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing this afternoon. High 68F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Tonight - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Cloudy skies after midnight. Low near 50F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:06 AM7:38 PM

Map