Mitchell

United States
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
94°
74°
74°

Forecast

  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms77°
  • 9 AMFair81°
  • 10 AMFair84°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms88°
  • 12 PMFair90°
  • 1 PMFair91°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy94°
  • 3 PMBlustery95°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms96°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms96°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms94°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms92°
  • 8 PMFair89°
  • 9 PMFair85°
  • 10 PMClear81°
  • 11 PMClear78°
  • 12 AMClear76°
  • 1 AMClear74°
  • 2 AMClear71°
  • 3 AMFair69°
  • 4 AMFair67°
  • 5 AMFair66°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy67°
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%94°74°Mostly sunny with a high of 96 °F (35.6 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 11 to 16 mph (17.7 to 25.7 kph).Night - Clear with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 16 mph (6.4 to 25.7 kph). The overnight low will be 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%84°64°Mostly sunny today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%90°62°Mostly sunny today with a high of 90 °F (32.2 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%85°69°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%85°67°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%83°64°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%82°64°Partly cloudy today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%82°60°Mostly sunny today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%85°63°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%87°65°Partly cloudy today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 25%25%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph ESE

Barometer

28.5 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    79°
  • Humidity
    91%
  • Visibility
    9.82 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Mostly sunny with a high of 96 °F (35.6 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 11 to 16 mph (17.7 to 25.7 kph).

Tonight - Clear with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 16 mph (6.4 to 25.7 kph). The overnight low will be 67 °F (19.4 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:12 AM9:04 PM

Map