Lantry

United States

Forecast

  • 9 AMSunny61°
  • 10 AMSunny67°
  • 11 AMSunny70°
  • 12 PMSunny72°
  • 1 PMSunny74°
  • 2 PMSunny76°
  • 3 PMSunny78°
  • 4 PMSunny78°
  • 5 PMSunny77°
  • 6 PMSunny74°
  • 7 PMClear68°
  • 8 PMClear63°
  • 9 PMClear60°
  • 10 PMClear58°
  • 11 PMClear56°
  • 12 AMClear55°
  • 1 AMClear53°
  • 2 AMClear52°
  • 3 AMClear51°
  • 4 AMClear50°
  • 5 AMClear49°
  • 6 AMClear48°
  • 7 AMSunny48°
  • 8 AMSunny52°
Tuesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%80°47°Sunny. High around 80F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 47F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%72°45°Mainly sunny. High 72F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear. Low near 45F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
WindyPrecipitation: 0%0%73°50°Sunny. Becoming windy late. High 73F. Winds SE at 20 to 30 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Windy early. Low near 50F. Winds SE at 20 to 30 mph.
Friday
WindyPrecipitation: 20%20%76°53°Decreasing cloudiness and windy. High 76F. Winds SE at 20 to 30 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 53F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%77°54°Partly cloudy. High 77F. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 54F. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph.
Sunday
WindyPrecipitation: 20%20%79°55°Windy with a few clouds from time to time. High 79F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Mostly clear in the evening then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Low near 55F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%71°47°Rain showers in the morning then thundershowers in the afternoon. High 71F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - A shower or two around the area in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 47F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%63°44°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 63F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 44F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%60°40°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 60F. SSW winds shifting to NNW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 40F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%57°40°Sunshine and some clouds. High 57F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 40F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 1%1%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph West

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    59°
  • Humidity
    58%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Sunny. High around 80F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Clear skies. Low 47F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:39 AM6:32 PM

Map