10%47°37°Clear skies. Low 37F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
90%68°42°Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 68F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Becoming windy. Cloudy skies with periods of rain developing overnight. Low 42F. E winds at 10 to 15 mph, increasing to 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
10%50°30°Windy at times with rain likely. High near 50F. Winds NNE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low near 30F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
10%64°43°A mainly sunny sky. High 64F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Wind increasing. A few clouds from time to time. Low 43F. S winds shifting to NW at 20 to 30 mph.
0%62°36°Partly cloudy skies with gusty winds. High 62F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 36F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
0%68°40°Mainly sunny. High 68F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low around 40F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
20%72°47°Mainly sunny. High 72F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mainly clear skies. Low 47F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
20%71°50°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 71F. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low around 50F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.
20%73°48°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 73F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 48F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
30%68°44°Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. High 68F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing late. Low 44F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
5 mph SE
Today - Clear skies. Low 37F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.