10%34°27°Cloudy early with some clearing expected late. Low 27F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
10%52°32°A mainly sunny sky. High 52F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Generally fair. Low 32F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
10%54°39°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 54F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 39F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph.
30%50°38°Windy. A few showers from time to time. High around 50F. Winds SE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 38F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
10%45°36°Cloudy. High around 45F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy with occasional showers late at night. Low 36F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
40%48°35°Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. High 48F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Low near 35F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 60%.
20%45°31°Overcast. High near 45F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 31F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
40%52°30°Periods of rain tapering to showers. Areas of freezing rain early. High 52F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 30F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
10%54°33°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 54F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 33F. Winds light and variable.
10%55°34°Generally sunny. High around 55F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mainly clear skies. Low 34F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
5 mph NW
Today - Cloudy early with some clearing expected late. Low 27F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.