Faith

United States
CloudyCloudy
84°
66°
84°

Forecast

  • 11 PMCloudy82°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 5 AMClear69°
  • 6 AMSunny67°
  • 7 AMSunny71°
  • 8 AMSunny74°
  • 9 AMFair78°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy89°
  • 3 PMIsolated Thunderstorms89°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms87°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms84°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms83°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms79°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy70°
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%84°66°Cloudy skies this evening will become partly cloudy after midnight. A stray severe thunderstorm is possible. Low 66F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%91°60°Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. A few storms may be severe. High 91F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Partly cloudy skies overnight. Low near 60F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%81°58°Mostly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms mainly in the morning. High 81F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Low 58F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%80°59°Sunshine and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High around 80F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Low 59F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%81°59°Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 81F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 59F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%88°64°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 88F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear. Low 64F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%94°67°Sunshine. High 94F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear in the evening then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Low 67F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%94°66°A few thunderstorms in the morning. Mostly sunny skies during the afternoon. High 94F. SSW winds shifting to NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mostly clear. Low 66F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%88°60°Partly cloudy. High 88F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mainly clear. Low near 60F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%86°59°Sunny. High 86F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, with mostly clear skies overnight. Low 59F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 37%37%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 9%9%
Precipitation: 15%15%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph South

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    84°
  • Humidity
    25%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy skies this evening will become partly cloudy after midnight. A stray severe thunderstorm is possible. Low 66F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:26 AM8:22 PM

Map