Windber

United States
BlusteryBreezy
61°
55°
55°

Forecast

  • 11 PMBlustery55°
  • 12 AMShowers55°
  • 1 AMShowers55°
  • 2 AMShowers55°
  • 3 AMBlustery55°
  • 4 AMBlustery54°
  • 5 AMBlustery54°
  • 6 AMBlustery54°
  • 7 AMBlustery53°
  • 8 AMBlustery53°
  • 9 AMBlustery52°
  • 10 AMBlustery54°
  • 11 AMShowers54°
  • 12 PMShowers54°
  • 1 PMCloudy55°
  • 2 PMCloudy55°
  • 3 PMCloudy56°
  • 4 PMCloudy56°
  • 5 PMCloudy56°
  • 6 PMCloudy57°
  • 7 PMCloudy56°
  • 8 PMCloudy55°
  • 9 PMCloudy55°
  • 10 PMCloudy55°
  • 11 PMCloudy55°
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 75%75%61°55°Night - Breezy with a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds E at 16 to 18 mph (25.7 to 29.0 kph). The overnight low will be 54 °F (12.2 °C).Breezy with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds E at 14 to 16 mph (22.5 to 25.7 kph).
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%58°52°Rain today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%64°54°Scattered showers today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%68°55°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%64°52°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%66°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%63°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%63°53°Rain today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%65°52°Rain today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%61°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 25%25%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

18 mph East

Barometer

28.0 inches

Details

Blustery
  • Feels like
    50°
  • Humidity
    99%
  • Visibility
    3.54 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Breezy with a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds E at 16 to 18 mph (25.7 to 29.0 kph). The overnight low will be 54 °F (12.2 °C).

Today - Breezy with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds E at 14 to 16 mph (22.5 to 25.7 kph).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:10 AM7:00 PM

Map