Temple

United States
CloudyCloudy
94°
69°
87°

Forecast

  • 9 PMCloudy85°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy83°
  • 11 PMShowers82°
  • 12 AMShowers80°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy89°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy90°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy92°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy92°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms92°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms92°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms93°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms93°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms91°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms89°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy86°
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%94°69°Night - Mostly cloudy with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 76 °F (24.4 °C).Mostly cloudy with a high of 92 °F (33.3 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%95°76°Thunderstorms today with a high of 95 °F (35.0 °C) and a low of 76 °F (24.4 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%92°75°Partly cloudy today with a high of 92 °F (33.3 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%92°73°Partly cloudy today with a high of 92 °F (33.3 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%90°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 90 °F (32.2 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C).
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%88°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C).
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 25%25%87°73°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%85°71°Rain today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%83°69°Partly cloudy today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%86°67°Partly cloudy today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph SW

Barometer

29.4 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    93°
  • Humidity
    43%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 76 °F (24.4 °C).

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 92 °F (33.3 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:54 AM8:26 PM

Map