Reading

United States
Isolated ThundershowersScattered Thunderstorms
83°
71°
75°

Forecast

  • 12 AM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms81°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms77°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms77°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms75°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms74°
  • 9 PMThunderstorms73°
  • 10 PMThunderstorms73°
  • 11 PMThunderstorms73°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms71°
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 100%100%83°71°Night - Partly cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 71 °F (21.7 °C).Thunderstorms with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%81°71°Thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%82°69°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%82°68°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%79°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%81°64°Partly cloudy today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%82°64°Partly cloudy today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%85°66°Partly cloudy today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C).
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 25%25%85°69°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%84°68°Partly cloudy today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 60%60%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SSW

Barometer

29.4 inches

Details

Isolated Thundershowers
  • Feels like
    81°
  • Humidity
    80%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Partly cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 71 °F (21.7 °C).

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:59 AM8:21 PM

Map