Orangeville

United States
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
83°
66°
75°

Forecast

  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms78°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms79°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms79°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy81°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms83°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 7 PMFair81°
  • 8 PMFair78°
  • 9 PMFair75°
  • 10 PMThunderstorms74°
  • 11 PMThunderstorms74°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms73°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy78°
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%83°66°Scattered showers with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSW to SW at 7 mph (11.3 kph).Night - Thunderstorms with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 71 °F (21.7 °C).
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%87°70°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C).
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%87°64°Mostly sunny today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%88°66°Mostly sunny today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C).
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%89°69°Thunderstorms today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%87°66°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%85°64°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%84°66°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%84°64°Partly cloudy today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%81°63°Partly cloudy today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 60%60%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SSW

Barometer

29.2 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    71%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Scattered showers with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSW to SW at 7 mph (11.3 kph).

Tonight - Thunderstorms with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 71 °F (21.7 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:26 AM7:48 PM

Map