Mcclure

United States
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
86°
66°
70°

Forecast

  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 4 AMShowers70°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 1 PMFair85°
  • 2 PMSunny85°
  • 3 PMSunny86°
  • 4 PMSunny85°
  • 5 PMSunny85°
  • 6 PMSunny83°
  • 7 PMSunny80°
  • 8 PMClear75°
  • 9 PMClear71°
  • 10 PMClear68°
  • 11 PMClear66°
  • 12 AMClear64°
  • 1 AMClear62°
  • 2 AMClear61°
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%86°66°Night - Mostly cloudy with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds S. The overnight low will be 70 °F (21.1 °C).Partly cloudy with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%83°58°Mostly sunny today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%88°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%78°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%76°57°Mostly sunny today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%78°51°Sunny today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%83°55°Mostly sunny today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%85°60°Mostly sunny today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%88°64°Partly cloudy today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 5%5%88°66°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph South

Barometer

29.4 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    91%
  • Visibility
    8.33 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds S. The overnight low will be 70 °F (21.1 °C).

Today - Partly cloudy with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:32 AM7:43 PM

Map