Jenkintown

United States
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
66°
59°
62°

Forecast

  • 10 AMShowers63°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 12 PMShowers64°
  • 1 PMBlustery64°
  • 2 PMBlustery64°
  • 3 PMBlustery64°
  • 4 PMBlustery64°
  • 5 PMBlustery64°
  • 6 PMShowers63°
  • 7 PMShowers61°
  • 8 PMShowers61°
  • 9 PMShowers61°
  • 10 PMBlustery61°
  • 11 PMBlustery60°
  • 12 AMBlustery59°
  • 1 AMBlustery59°
  • 2 AMBlustery59°
  • 3 AMBlustery59°
  • 4 AMBlustery58°
  • 5 AMBlustery58°
  • 6 AMBlustery57°
  • 7 AMBlustery55°
  • 8 AMBlustery57°
  • 9 AMBlustery58°
  • 10 AMCloudy58°
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%66°59°Breezy with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds ENE at 16 to 18 mph (25.7 to 29.0 kph).Night - Breezy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds from ENE to NE at 16 to 18 mph (25.7 to 29.0 kph). The overnight low will be 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%65°57°Scattered showers today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%67°58°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%74°62°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%73°60°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%70°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%69°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%71°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%72°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 30%30%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

16 mph ENE

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    59°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    7.64 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Breezy with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds ENE at 16 to 18 mph (25.7 to 29.0 kph).

Tonight - Breezy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds from ENE to NE at 16 to 18 mph (25.7 to 29.0 kph). The overnight low will be 58 °F (14.4 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:56 AM6:45 PM

Map