Markleton

United States
CloudyCloudy
68°
56°
56°

Forecast

  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 6 AMCloudy56°
  • 7 AMCloudy56°
  • 8 AMCloudy56°
  • 9 AMCloudy57°
  • 10 AMCloudy58°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy53°
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 65%65%68°56°Night - Scattered showers with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds E at 9 mph (14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 56 °F (13.3 °C).Mostly cloudy with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%68°54°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%66°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%68°50°Mostly sunny today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%63°55°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%66°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%64°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%62°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%61°45°Partly cloudy today with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%64°44°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph ESE

Barometer

27.9 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    54°
  • Humidity
    90%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds E at 9 mph (14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 56 °F (13.3 °C).

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:14 AM6:58 PM

Map