Smethport

United States
CloudyCloudy
61°
52°
61°

Forecast

  • 2 PMCloudy61°
  • 3 PMCloudy61°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 5 PMShowers60°
  • 6 PMCloudy59°
  • 7 PMCloudy58°
  • 8 PMCloudy56°
  • 9 PMCloudy56°
  • 10 PMCloudy56°
  • 11 PMCloudy56°
  • 12 AMCloudy55°
  • 1 AMCloudy55°
  • 2 AMCloudy55°
  • 3 AMCloudy54°
  • 4 AMCloudy54°
  • 5 AMCloudy54°
  • 6 AMCloudy53°
  • 7 AMCloudy53°
  • 8 AMCloudy53°
  • 9 AMCloudy56°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 2 PMShowers60°
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 65%65%61°52°Cloudy with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds SE at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 mph (11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%62°53°Showers today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%64°50°Rain today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%67°48°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%65°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%66°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%65°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%59°48°Partly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%58°43°Partly cloudy today with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%59°43°Partly cloudy today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 43 °F (6.1 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph SE

Barometer

28.1 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    61°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 61 °F (16.1 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds SE at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 mph (11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 54 °F (12.2 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:12 AM6:55 PM

Map