St. Marys

United States
ShowersRain
58°
54°
55°

Forecast

  • 12 PMCloudy56°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms56°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 3 PMCloudy58°
  • 4 PMCloudy58°
  • 5 PMShowers57°
  • 6 PMCloudy58°
  • 7 PMCloudy56°
  • 8 PMCloudy55°
  • 9 PMCloudy54°
  • 10 PMCloudy54°
  • 11 PMCloudy54°
  • 12 AMCloudy54°
  • 1 AMCloudy54°
  • 2 AMShowers53°
  • 3 AMShowers53°
  • 4 AMCloudy53°
  • 5 AMCloudy52°
  • 6 AMShowers51°
  • 7 AMShowers50°
  • 8 AMShowers51°
  • 9 AMShowers51°
  • 10 AMCloudy52°
  • 11 AMCloudy52°
  • 12 PMCloudy53°
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 95%95%58°54°Cloudy with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds E at 14 mph (22.5 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds E at 11 to 14 mph (17.7 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%57°52°Scattered showers today with a high of 57 °F (13.9 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%63°52°Scattered showers today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 20%20%66°54°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%65°51°Rain today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%66°50°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%64°50°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%66°48°Partly cloudy today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%68°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 55%55%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

14 mph East

Barometer

28.2 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    50°
  • Humidity
    96%
  • Visibility
    4.72 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds E at 14 mph (22.5 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds E at 11 to 14 mph (17.7 to 22.5 kph). The overnight low will be 53 °F (11.7 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:10 AM6:58 PM

Map