Chemult

United States
ClearClear
60°
46°
60°

Forecast

  • 10 PMClear61°
  • 11 PMClear59°
  • 12 AMClear56°
  • 1 AMClear53°
  • 2 AMClear51°
  • 3 AMClear50°
  • 4 AMClear49°
  • 5 AMClear48°
  • 6 AMClear47°
  • 7 AMClear46°
  • 8 AMSunny49°
  • 9 AMSunny56°
  • 10 AMSunny63°
  • 11 AMSunny68°
  • 12 PMSunny72°
  • 1 PMSunny74°
  • 2 PMSunny76°
  • 3 PMSunny77°
  • 4 PMSunny77°
  • 5 PMSunny77°
  • 6 PMSunny74°
  • 7 PMClear69°
  • 8 PMClear63°
Tuesday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%60°46°Clear skies. Low 46F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%79°47°Sunny skies. High 79F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 47F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%73°41°Partly cloudy skies. High 73F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 41F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%61°31°A mainly sunny sky. High 61F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 31F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 60%60%51°30°A few showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High 51F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - A few rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Low near 30F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%.
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%43°29°Rain and snow in the morning. The rain and snow will become lighter and change to all rain in the afternoon. High 43F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 29F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 70%70%48°32°Mostly cloudy. High 48F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Rain showers in the evening with precipitation turning to a mixture of rain and snow overnight. Low 32F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 70%.
Tuesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%47°30°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 47F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy. Low near 30F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%52°31°Partly cloudy. High 52F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 31F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%56°31°Mostly sunny skies. High 56F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 31F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 4%4%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph WNW

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    60°
  • Humidity
    60%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Clear skies. Low 46F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:00 AM6:54 PM

Map