Pauls Valley

United States

Forecast

  • 8 AMSunny75°
  • 9 AMSunny79°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms80°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms83°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms86°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms86°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms88°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms89°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms90°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms91°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms91°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms89°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms87°
  • 9 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 10 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 11 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 1 AMThunderstorms75°
  • 2 AMThunderstorms74°
  • 3 AMThunderstorms74°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms73°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms73°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy75°
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 65%65%94°72°Thunderstorms with a high of 90 °F (32.2 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).Night - Thunderstorms with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds from SE to SSE at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 73 °F (22.8 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%91°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 91 °F (32.8 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%95°74°Partly cloudy today with a high of 95 °F (35.0 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%96°75°Mostly sunny today with a high of 96 °F (35.6 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%97°74°Mostly sunny today with a high of 97 °F (36.1 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 5%5%96°75°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 96 °F (35.6 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%96°75°Mostly sunny today with a high of 96 °F (35.6 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%94°75°Partly cloudy today with a high of 94 °F (34.4 °C) and a low of 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 5%5%93°74°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 93 °F (33.9 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 5%5%93°74°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 93 °F (33.9 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 20%20%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph South

Barometer

28.9 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    96%
  • Visibility
    5.84 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 90 °F (32.2 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Thunderstorms with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds from SE to SSE at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 73 °F (22.8 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:37 AM8:33 PM

Map