Hooker

United States
CloudyCloudy
76°
63°
68°

Forecast

  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers67°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers66°
  • 12 AMCloudy65°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 3 AMCloudy64°
  • 4 AMCloudy64°
  • 5 AMCloudy63°
  • 6 AMCloudy63°
  • 7 AMCloudy63°
  • 8 AMCloudy63°
  • 9 AMCloudy64°
  • 10 AMShowers67°
  • 11 AMShowers70°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms72°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms74°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms75°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms76°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms77°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms77°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms77°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms76°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms73°
  • 9 PMThunderstorms69°
  • 10 PMThunderstorms67°
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%76°63°Night - Cloudy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 64 °F (17.8 °C).Thunderstorms with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 55%55%77°63°Thunderstorms today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%76°62°Scattered showers today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%80°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%85°64°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%89°69°Thunderstorms today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%87°70°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%84°69°Thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%83°66°Partly cloudy today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%82°65°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 50%50%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph East

Barometer

27.1 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    73%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 64 °F (17.8 °C).

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:15 AM8:15 PM

Map