Scio

United States
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
89°
68°
89°

Forecast

  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy88°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms85°
  • 9 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers71°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers71°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 7 AMIsolated Thundershowers71°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 11 AMCloudy79°
  • 12 PMCloudy81°
  • 1 PMCloudy82°
  • 2 PMCloudy83°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms78°
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°68°Night - Partly cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 71 °F (21.7 °C).Cloudy with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 55%55%87°72°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%80°69°Thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%80°66°Thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%82°66°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 15%15%84°67°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%86°67°Mostly sunny today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%86°68°Partly cloudy today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C).
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 15%15%86°69°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%84°68°Partly cloudy today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph West

Barometer

28.8 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    90°
  • Humidity
    34%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    5 (Moderate)

Tonight - Partly cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 71 °F (21.7 °C).

Today - Cloudy with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:15 AM8:42 PM

Map